I already get the feeling that the Labour leadership in Wales are throwing their toys out of the pram. Instead of accepting their own culpability for the current state of affairs, they are trying to create this impression that the other parties are ganging up on them.
It’s no good for Rhodri Morgan to go running to the BBC to ask that a poll be commissioned to decide who runs Wales. The reality of the situation is that unless he comes up with the goods and produces a deal Plaid can’t turn down, Labour will be in opposition. Playing the victim just won’t wash.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- New Welsh Index Blog
- The Deep Irresponsibility of the Lib Dems
- The Deal the Lib Dems Jibbed - Judge for yourself
- What's the Point of the Lib Dems?
- Time for Rhodri to Deliver 2
- Time for Rhodri to Deliver
- Aelod Seneddol Llafur o Gymru yn cefnogi Ffioedd D...
- Has Rhodri Got the Authority to Deliver a Deal?
- Huw Lewis Throws Second Leadership Punch?
- How Right Wing Are the PLP?
- Miners Knee Compensation
- PFI – The fleecing of public money
- Gordon Brown a Friend of First Time Buyers?
- How the Assembly Electoral System Favours Labour
- Brown for Britain!
- Does Rhodri Have the Guts to Secure a Legacy?
- Shock Horror No Tory Led Coalition
- Great Night for Plaid
- Plaid to win Swansea West and Neath?
- Rhodri's not having a good election
- ▼ May (20)