Nigel Griffiths, the Deputy Leader of the House of Commons has resigned today with a "heavy heart but a clear conscious".
The question is how many more will go before Wednesday. Stephen Pound and Jim Devine are others said to be considering their position within the government.
What's clear is that there will be a Parliamentary Labour party rebellion on Wednesday of sufficient magnitude to force the Government to rely on Tory votes to get them through. What a fitting epitaph for the Blair regime in its final days.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Blair to go May the 2nd
- Tories and the Welsh Way?
- More Labour Negative Campaigning
- Plaid Manifesto Launch
- Labour’s latest Insult to Welsh Workers
- Plaid on the Move
- Lib Dems Election Gaffe
- Bank of England and Government Began Debt Crisis o...
- Labour's Can't Deliver their Main Electin Pledge
- Ian Titherington blogs
- New Labour and the Politics of Fear
- Miners Compensation - the Great New Labour Lie
- Da iawn Cymru
- Plaid to win Swansea West?
- Labour Block Steelworkers Compensation
- Windfall Tax on Bank Profits
- Global Warming & Trident – The Great Contradiction...
- Tim Criced Cymreig
- Trident 2
- Prescribing Diamorphine (Medical Heroin)
- Private equity Firms - There May be Trouble Ahead
- Ieuan V Rhodri
- Civil Service Job Cuts
- Labour Dirty Cash 5 - Enter the Fall Guy
- Rhodri Morgan to Join Plaid?
- Blair to Announce Exit on May the 4th?
- Tory Funding
- Real Terms Pay Cut for Nurses as City Bonuses hit ...
- Clymblaid Glas-Coch
- ▼ March (30)