The Guardian reports today that a string of corporate private equity deals are expected to collapse during the next financial year. Insolvency experts Ernst & Young have concluded that the complexity of deals and the timing of repayments will undermine companies that under previous ownership structures (ie the non asset stripping kind) might well have survived.
No wonder so many big players in the industry are pouring massive sums into the Labour party. More tax breaks might just be the order of the day!!
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Blair to go May the 2nd
- Tories and the Welsh Way?
- More Labour Negative Campaigning
- Plaid Manifesto Launch
- Labour’s latest Insult to Welsh Workers
- Plaid on the Move
- Lib Dems Election Gaffe
- Bank of England and Government Began Debt Crisis o...
- Labour's Can't Deliver their Main Electin Pledge
- Ian Titherington blogs
- New Labour and the Politics of Fear
- Miners Compensation - the Great New Labour Lie
- Da iawn Cymru
- Plaid to win Swansea West?
- Labour Block Steelworkers Compensation
- Windfall Tax on Bank Profits
- Global Warming & Trident – The Great Contradiction...
- Tim Criced Cymreig
- Trident 2
- Prescribing Diamorphine (Medical Heroin)
- Private equity Firms - There May be Trouble Ahead
- Ieuan V Rhodri
- Civil Service Job Cuts
- Labour Dirty Cash 5 - Enter the Fall Guy
- Rhodri Morgan to Join Plaid?
- Blair to Announce Exit on May the 4th?
- Tory Funding
- Real Terms Pay Cut for Nurses as City Bonuses hit ...
- Clymblaid Glas-Coch
- ▼ March (30)