Sources inform me that things are looking good for Plaid in Swansea West in what could be the shock result of the election.
The current incumbent Andrew Davies has been trying to make a name for himself of late with sensationalist attacks on Plaid. Political commentators have viewed this as an early Labour leadership bid – but could his Plaid bashing have more to do with more immediate concerns.
He has a majority of only around 3,000 and is up against Ian Titherington who is a bit of a local hero. Plaid are really turning the screw against Labour’s decision to move neurosurgery to Cardiff in what looks like being the defining issue for the whole Swansea area.
Game on as they say!
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Blair to go May the 2nd
- Tories and the Welsh Way?
- More Labour Negative Campaigning
- Plaid Manifesto Launch
- Labour’s latest Insult to Welsh Workers
- Plaid on the Move
- Lib Dems Election Gaffe
- Bank of England and Government Began Debt Crisis o...
- Labour's Can't Deliver their Main Electin Pledge
- Ian Titherington blogs
- New Labour and the Politics of Fear
- Miners Compensation - the Great New Labour Lie
- Da iawn Cymru
- Plaid to win Swansea West?
- Labour Block Steelworkers Compensation
- Windfall Tax on Bank Profits
- Global Warming & Trident – The Great Contradiction...
- Tim Criced Cymreig
- Trident 2
- Prescribing Diamorphine (Medical Heroin)
- Private equity Firms - There May be Trouble Ahead
- Ieuan V Rhodri
- Civil Service Job Cuts
- Labour Dirty Cash 5 - Enter the Fall Guy
- Rhodri Morgan to Join Plaid?
- Blair to Announce Exit on May the 4th?
- Tory Funding
- Real Terms Pay Cut for Nurses as City Bonuses hit ...
- Clymblaid Glas-Coch
- ▼ March (30)