‘Eleven for Eleven’ doesn’t quite have the same ring to it as Plaid ‘7 4 ‘07’. Labour are copying Plaid in more ways than one. The most interesting thing about Labour’s manifesto is that there seems to be a step change in the thinking of the party away from pandering to the grey vote towards policies aimed to other age groups.
It’s clear Plaid’s narrative of policies based on hope for the future has caught Labour off guard. I welcome Labour’s change of emphasis, although it is clear there is no vision there, merely panic stricken induced policy announcements.
The choice for the people of Wales is quite clear. Plaid’s comprehensive programme and clear vision or Labour’s piecemeal and ill thought out offering?
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Plaid Win youtube battle
- NH Yes – More like ‘End the NHS’
- Labour send for the Cavalry
- BNP Election Pledge – “Plaid to hang if we win pow...
- Taflennu'r Ceidwadwyr
- Is there such a thing as Blairism?
- Huw Lewis Throws First Leadership Punch
- Plaid Youth Website Launched
- Labour Election Strategy Torn to Shreds
- The UK a Tax Haven – International Monetary Fund
- Plaid Win in Abercynon South
- Labour's Child Poverty Pledge Exposed
- There May Be Trouble Ahead
- Gwellhad Buan i Grav
- Plaid Election Broadcast - Episode 2
- Labour Poll Meltdown
- Yet More Fib Dem Duplicity
- Rhodri Abdicates Responsibility for NHS
- £7k Tuition Fees Coming to Wales?
- Martin Shipton - Labourn Election Strategy Based o...
- Tory Health Record in Wales
- Rearranging the Deckchairs on the Titanic?
- The First of Many?
- The Fib Dems are at it again
- BNP Target Plaid
- Plaid Setting the Agenda
- Croeso i Gymru Tony
- Bogus Poll Ynys Mon
- Who will take over from Rhodri?
- Election fever.....in Scotland
- The Worst Ever Election Website?
- Labour Election Strategy in Complete Shambles
- Plaid yn Lawnsio 3'ydd Poster
- 'Uninspiring and Clueless' - Labour
- ▼ April (34)