The Labour party’s election strategy is in complete shambles. After spending a year talking up the Tory bogeyman, they have launched their election campaign with a full frontal attack on Plaid.
Blamerbell has written an excellent report on the whole situation. The inconsistencies in Labour’s argument are quite frankly staggering. Not only does their seemingly backtracking of today amount to an abandonment of a policy they have pursued for at least three years, but of comments the Health Minister himself made in the Assembly only two weeks ago. Or is it as Blamerbell suggests merely a confirmation of their downgrade proposals for Llandudno hospital?
Let there be no doubt there is only one way to scrap New Labour’s hospital closure and downgrade programme – and that’s by electing a Plaid Government that will rip up Labour’s Designed for Life policy document.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Plaid Win youtube battle
- NH Yes – More like ‘End the NHS’
- Labour send for the Cavalry
- BNP Election Pledge – “Plaid to hang if we win pow...
- Taflennu'r Ceidwadwyr
- Is there such a thing as Blairism?
- Huw Lewis Throws First Leadership Punch
- Plaid Youth Website Launched
- Labour Election Strategy Torn to Shreds
- The UK a Tax Haven – International Monetary Fund
- Plaid Win in Abercynon South
- Labour's Child Poverty Pledge Exposed
- There May Be Trouble Ahead
- Gwellhad Buan i Grav
- Plaid Election Broadcast - Episode 2
- Labour Poll Meltdown
- Yet More Fib Dem Duplicity
- Rhodri Abdicates Responsibility for NHS
- £7k Tuition Fees Coming to Wales?
- Martin Shipton - Labourn Election Strategy Based o...
- Tory Health Record in Wales
- Rearranging the Deckchairs on the Titanic?
- The First of Many?
- The Fib Dems are at it again
- BNP Target Plaid
- Plaid Setting the Agenda
- Croeso i Gymru Tony
- Bogus Poll Ynys Mon
- Who will take over from Rhodri?
- Election fever.....in Scotland
- The Worst Ever Election Website?
- Labour Election Strategy in Complete Shambles
- Plaid yn Lawnsio 3'ydd Poster
- 'Uninspiring and Clueless' - Labour
- ▼ April (34)