Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Leighton Andrews - A Broken Record
Today we see Leighton Andrews at it again trying to revive his failed VPGT (Vote Plaid Get Tory) strategy in the Western Mail. Poor Leighton has been in a bit of a tiff since the Assembly budget debate - when the tactics employed by the Plaid leadership effectively undermined over a year of Labour propaganda. Without anything positive to say about Labour's record in government, Leighton is trying to revive what to most people is politically absurd. Looks like he hasn't got the ability to come up with anything else.
Interestingly the Lib Dems in the shape of Peter Black on his blog has jumped on a bit of Labour mischief making as a statement of fact. With the red line of local government PR now dropped looks like the Lib-Lab pact is back in full swing.
- Lib Dem Coalition on Swansea Council
- Labour's Dirty Cash 3
- Peter Hain Deputy Leadership Campaign
- Welsh Unionism
- Labour's Dirty Cash 2
- Clwb Pel Droed Abertawe
- The Cost of Dependence
- Where's Tony?
- Labour's Funding Scandal
- Yr Her i'r Pleidiau Prydeinig yng Nghymru
- The Duplicity of the Cameron Project
- The inconsistencies of the Liberal Democrats
- Leighton Andrews - A Broken Record
- Labour’s Dirty Cash
- Welcome to Wales Tony
- Hain is at it Again
- Jeff Jones
- The Celebrities We Deserve
- What Planet are the Tories Living on?
- Under the Radar Plaid
- Cometh the hour - Cometh the man
- Crisis in Labour Strategy
- Lets Concentrate on Policies
- ▼ January (24)