Is it me or is the whole Lib – Lab, rainbow, red green coalition getting a bit boring. What started as a cynical electoral ploy by the Labour party (aimed at strengthening the resolve of their faltering core support by raising the ludicrous idea of a Tory First Minister) threatened to dominate this years Assembly elections. Plaid’s budget tactics thankfully undermined all this scaremongering.
How pathetic it is to see some politicians in the London parties continuing to talk of the politically ridiculous. What about coming up with some policies for a change? The continuing harping by some Labour and Tory politicians says far more about their lack of vision and policies as Leighton Andrews himself admitted in his rant against Rhodri Morgan in the Western Mail.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Lib Dem Coalition on Swansea Council
- Labour's Dirty Cash 3
- Peter Hain Deputy Leadership Campaign
- Welsh Unionism
- Labour's Dirty Cash 2
- Clwb Pel Droed Abertawe
- The Cost of Dependence
- Where's Tony?
- Labour's Funding Scandal
- Yr Her i'r Pleidiau Prydeinig yng Nghymru
- The Duplicity of the Cameron Project
- The inconsistencies of the Liberal Democrats
- Leighton Andrews - A Broken Record
- Labour’s Dirty Cash
- Welcome to Wales Tony
- Hain is at it Again
- Jeff Jones
- The Celebrities We Deserve
- What Planet are the Tories Living on?
- Under the Radar Plaid
- Cometh the hour - Cometh the man
- Crisis in Labour Strategy
- Lets Concentrate on Policies
- ▼ January (24)