Congratulations to Adam Price for uncovering yet another scandal involving the Labour party and their lust for the money of big business. As Adam quite rightly says – it has come to something when the Labour party are reliant on the money of a foreign steel magnate, the modern day equivalent of the ironmasters and the coal owners of the past – which the Labour party was originally set up to defend workers against.
Just shows how debased and unprincipled the Labour party of today really is. A party without any cause at all, but to keep and manipulate power for their own narrow self interest.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Lib Dem Coalition on Swansea Council
- Labour's Dirty Cash 3
- Peter Hain Deputy Leadership Campaign
- Welsh Unionism
- Labour's Dirty Cash 2
- Clwb Pel Droed Abertawe
- The Cost of Dependence
- Where's Tony?
- Labour's Funding Scandal
- Yr Her i'r Pleidiau Prydeinig yng Nghymru
- The Duplicity of the Cameron Project
- The inconsistencies of the Liberal Democrats
- Leighton Andrews - A Broken Record
- Labour’s Dirty Cash
- Welcome to Wales Tony
- Hain is at it Again
- Jeff Jones
- The Celebrities We Deserve
- What Planet are the Tories Living on?
- Under the Radar Plaid
- Cometh the hour - Cometh the man
- Crisis in Labour Strategy
- Lets Concentrate on Policies
- ▼ January (24)