So Tony Blair was questioned last Friday for the second time as a part of the Cash for Honours affair. It seems pretty bizarre in the first instance for the Police to ask for a media black out of the event until today, even more bizarrely is 10 Downing St’s decision to agree to such a black out.
What seems pretty clear though is that Lord Levy was arrested this week following Blair’s evidence on Friday. Looks like being the PMs tennis partner is not enough to avoid becoming the fall guy.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Enter the Young Pretender?
- The Great Tory Paradox
- The Battle for Labour's Soul
- Dodgy Labour Cash
- Plaid Launch Billboard
- How Many Times Can You Sell a False Promise?
- Labour Election Strategy Inconsistency
- Peter Hain's Aga Gaffe
- Guardian ICM Poll – Brown and New Labour in troubl...
- Political Lookalikes
- Y Ceidwadwyr a'r Iaith Gymraeg
- Rhodri Morgan the new Saparmuat Niyazov?
- Blair and Brown Spot the Difference
- Growing Unrest in the Tory Ranks
- Rhodri Agrees With Plaid
- So Much for the Lib Dem Green Revolution
- Is the First Minister Losing the Plot? - Do one Le...
- Spencer Davies Rocks for Plaid
- Do the Tories now Support a Local Income Tax?
- How to Remove a Million Children from Poverty – Th...
- Here We Go Again
- Vice Royal Patron to the Welsh Rugby Union
- Pensioner Fuel Poverty
- Doorstepping - New BBC Wales Tactics
- The Future of Policing in Wales
- Refferendwm ar Senedd Llawn
- Same Old Tories/Ceidwadwyr – Dim yn Newid
- Dual Candidacy
- Labour Duplicity 2
- Rising Tide of Bankruptcy
- Labour's Dirty Cash 4
- Labour Duplicity
- ▼ February (32)