Tory Assembly fiance spokesman in the Assembly, David Melding is quoted today in the Western Mail:
"there are serious questions about whether it is right to have such a high property tax that bears no relation to income."
As the party that first proposed abolishing council tax and introducing a progressive system based on ability to pay in the 1970s - we are delighted to seemingly have another one of the London parties on board.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Enter the Young Pretender?
- The Great Tory Paradox
- The Battle for Labour's Soul
- Dodgy Labour Cash
- Plaid Launch Billboard
- How Many Times Can You Sell a False Promise?
- Labour Election Strategy Inconsistency
- Peter Hain's Aga Gaffe
- Guardian ICM Poll – Brown and New Labour in troubl...
- Political Lookalikes
- Y Ceidwadwyr a'r Iaith Gymraeg
- Rhodri Morgan the new Saparmuat Niyazov?
- Blair and Brown Spot the Difference
- Growing Unrest in the Tory Ranks
- Rhodri Agrees With Plaid
- So Much for the Lib Dem Green Revolution
- Is the First Minister Losing the Plot? - Do one Le...
- Spencer Davies Rocks for Plaid
- Do the Tories now Support a Local Income Tax?
- How to Remove a Million Children from Poverty – Th...
- Here We Go Again
- Vice Royal Patron to the Welsh Rugby Union
- Pensioner Fuel Poverty
- Doorstepping - New BBC Wales Tactics
- The Future of Policing in Wales
- Refferendwm ar Senedd Llawn
- Same Old Tories/Ceidwadwyr – Dim yn Newid
- Dual Candidacy
- Labour Duplicity 2
- Rising Tide of Bankruptcy
- Labour's Dirty Cash 4
- Labour Duplicity
- ▼ February (32)