To be fair I could fill a lifetime of Blogs with this theme, however one little episode over the last week deserves special mention. I am referring of course to the decision of Carmarthenshire NHS Trust to remove emergency surgery from Prince Phillip Hospital.
Llanelli’s Labour AM and MP have been spitting blood at the announcement with the Trust management bearing the brunt. Perhaps in future Catherine Thomas would be better advised looking into what she votes for in the Assembly, after all the Trust are only implementing WAG strategic vision as outlined in Designed for Life.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- Enter the Young Pretender?
- The Great Tory Paradox
- The Battle for Labour's Soul
- Dodgy Labour Cash
- Plaid Launch Billboard
- How Many Times Can You Sell a False Promise?
- Labour Election Strategy Inconsistency
- Peter Hain's Aga Gaffe
- Guardian ICM Poll – Brown and New Labour in troubl...
- Political Lookalikes
- Y Ceidwadwyr a'r Iaith Gymraeg
- Rhodri Morgan the new Saparmuat Niyazov?
- Blair and Brown Spot the Difference
- Growing Unrest in the Tory Ranks
- Rhodri Agrees With Plaid
- So Much for the Lib Dem Green Revolution
- Is the First Minister Losing the Plot? - Do one Le...
- Spencer Davies Rocks for Plaid
- Do the Tories now Support a Local Income Tax?
- How to Remove a Million Children from Poverty – Th...
- Here We Go Again
- Vice Royal Patron to the Welsh Rugby Union
- Pensioner Fuel Poverty
- Doorstepping - New BBC Wales Tactics
- The Future of Policing in Wales
- Refferendwm ar Senedd Llawn
- Same Old Tories/Ceidwadwyr – Dim yn Newid
- Dual Candidacy
- Labour Duplicity 2
- Rising Tide of Bankruptcy
- Labour's Dirty Cash 4
- Labour Duplicity
- ▼ February (32)