Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Doorstepping - New BBC Wales Tactics
Looks like BBC Wales politics staff are emplying doorstepping tactics as we approach the Assembly Election. I look forward to seeing the entire BBC Politics Unit camped outside Minesterial Offices from here on in as hardly a week goes by without some WAG Minister refusing to do a Dragons Eye interview.
- Enter the Young Pretender?
- The Great Tory Paradox
- The Battle for Labour's Soul
- Dodgy Labour Cash
- Plaid Launch Billboard
- How Many Times Can You Sell a False Promise?
- Labour Election Strategy Inconsistency
- Peter Hain's Aga Gaffe
- Guardian ICM Poll – Brown and New Labour in troubl...
- Political Lookalikes
- Y Ceidwadwyr a'r Iaith Gymraeg
- Rhodri Morgan the new Saparmuat Niyazov?
- Blair and Brown Spot the Difference
- Growing Unrest in the Tory Ranks
- Rhodri Agrees With Plaid
- So Much for the Lib Dem Green Revolution
- Is the First Minister Losing the Plot? - Do one Le...
- Spencer Davies Rocks for Plaid
- Do the Tories now Support a Local Income Tax?
- How to Remove a Million Children from Poverty – Th...
- Here We Go Again
- Vice Royal Patron to the Welsh Rugby Union
- Pensioner Fuel Poverty
- Doorstepping - New BBC Wales Tactics
- The Future of Policing in Wales
- Refferendwm ar Senedd Llawn
- Same Old Tories/Ceidwadwyr – Dim yn Newid
- Dual Candidacy
- Labour Duplicity 2
- Rising Tide of Bankruptcy
- Labour's Dirty Cash 4
- Labour Duplicity
- ▼ February (32)