The Herald reports that in an attempt to keep the SNP out of power the Tories and Labour have formed a coalition in East Dunbartonshire. The Council will be led by Labour's Rhondda Geekie, and Tory Bill Hendry will be Deputy Leader.
Judging on last nights Week in Week Out programme it is highly unlikely that we will see the same sort of arrangement in Cardiff Bay. But as they say, politics is a funny game....
update - according to Vaughaun Roderick's blog Rhodri Morgan has sent a three page letter to Ieuan Wyn Jones and Mike German and only a 10 line letter to Nick Bourne. I think we can all work that one out.
Political boffin, keen fisherman looking forward to retirement.
- One Last Post
- Retired - Gone Fishing
- Who Calls the Shots for Labour in Wales?
- More Labour Strife over Red - Green deal
- The Lib Dem Farce Keeps on Rolling
- Andrew Davies Wades in
- Is Gordon Brown Calling the Shots?
- Peter Hain - Billy No Mates
- Shurmer goes to the BBC
- Mittal Funding Scandal Makes the 'Times'
- The Contradictions of Huw Lewis
- Labour-Tory Coalition Shock in ......East Dunbarto...
- Where Next for Wales? - Adam Price MP
- Archbishop Slams Government of Wales Act
- ▼ June (14)